Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Second and Third Awards

Akheela of Torview has honored me with this Versatile Blogger award ! Being a regular follower of her posts, I find her very talented and creative. Her blog speaks it all. Please find time to visit her world of cooking. Thank you so much Akheela for sharing this beautiful award. I feel appreciated :) Jazak Allah Khair !
To accept this award, i need to share 7 things about myself. Well, I
1. am a  God-fearing proud Muslim
2. love to be with my family and want to be a grateful and obedient wife
3. like to read about parenting and child psychology and try to implement on my highly pampered little ones.
4. like to read about islamic history and stories.
5. love to eat, cook and appreciate the cook
6. like to maintain ties with far and distant relatives by occassionally calling them.
7. love to organize parties and invite friends.

 Also, I need to share this award with 15 of my blogger friends. Its a tough job since i am very new to blogging and not made many friends yet, atleast not yet ! So my fellow followers please please collect it from me as a token of thanks :)

My Third Award
Umm Mymoonah of Taste of Pearl City has recognized me again by passing me these lovely awards. I cant thank her enough. People in blogging world might know her only through her creative and beautiful space. Despite the fact that she is soft spoken, humble and very friendly, she is a very good friend of mine too. I know her only since 4 months and seems like we knew each other for ages.  Its wonderful to have a great friend who is just a phone call away ! Thank you Ayeesha for being there :)
These are the awards she passed me...

2 comments:

  1. Jazakallahu khair for such sweet words I am glad I made a friend
    Mabrook on all the awards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratts on ur awards.. wish u many more 2 comee in future..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my space and taking your precious time to leave a comment :)